Luggo is a creepy (and spooky !!) ghost that haunts the Super Mario world, they're always removed from the universe, but find a way to keep barely coming back, mostly appearing in non-canon media. They fake the appearance of a regular hidden 8-Bit Luigi, but their true identity is a deformed body that looks similar, with your regular EXE oc face, but this time more cartoony. Luggo's true purpose is unknown, but their power is unrivaled, nobody in the Mushroom Kingdom know about Luggo, but a rumor about him exists.
Mario Mayhem Anti-Hero (Non-Canon)
ATTACK - 5358487/10
DEFENSE - 3243547/10
FRIENDSHIP - 3/10
- Luggo will never appear in any canon Mario Mayhem videos (unless specified), and will only appear in certain bonus videos.
- Luggo likes peanut butter on his sandwiches
- And on his toast too
- Luggo could beat MX in a fight
- Luggo has a faker form, but doesn't use it because there's really no need.
- Mario has an "M" on his hat, Luggo has "luggo" on his hat.