Professor Elvin Gadd, otherwise known as E. Gadd, is the mostly known scientist in the Mushroom Kingdom, known for creating machinery like Metal Mario, and infamously, Tally. Recently, he's tried working on simulating other worlds through his computer and getting Mario's help with it, too. His experiments tend to work correctly on the first try, but sometimes...
Mario Mayhem Friend
ATTACK - 2/10
DEFENSE - 0/10
FRIENDSHIP - 6/10
- He used to do experiments with a Toad offering to lend a helping hand, but a fatal glitch registered the Toad as part of the program, and it locked them in. Whilst E Gadd isn't experimenting with Mario, he's trying to get that Toad out of the simulation.
- E Gadd is the reason the "sentients" exist, something about a digital character and a real character meeting up causes the digital character to gain sentience.
- E Gadd's computer has recently been getting hacked by "Revenge Seeker", he has no idea what it means, but it seems to happen every time Mario's in the simulation. No matter how good his anti-virus is, it finds a way through.
- Tally was created after Robo Mario, E Gadd wanting a science team to help build the next robot that functions like Mario, unfortuantly, the science team got some things mixed up, and Tally ended up going rouge.
- E Gadd occasionally still does experiments with the ghosts around haunted areas.