Why is this on the list? Well, it kinda has to, it's considered a powerup, but unfortuantly it doesn't act as a powerup, it's more of an enemy. Found in the lost levels, this mushroom is poisonous and will hurt anything and anyone who tries to use it, even touching it counts as using it which means, yeah, it'll poison you. Don't use this powerup unless you can take the heat and want those other powerup abilities off of you. There's an easier way of doing that too, though so just.. don't use this powerup.
Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels
- Hurts the user
Sprite by Nintendo